One thing for sure I like history. Especially egyptian history (sejarah sendiri tamo taw plakss)
Newly discovered facts :
King Tut was a frail pharaoh, beset by malaria and a bone disorder—and possibly compromised by his newly discovered incestuous origins.
“Inbreeding is not an advantage for biological or genetic fitness. Normally the health and immune system are reduced and malformations increase”
In more simpler statements, he was an unhealthy boy as a result of his parents are siblings… (lagi senang cerita.. mak ayah dier adik beradik.. sebab tu gen dier lemah)
Fun factss :
1. He was 10 years old when he became pharoah.
2. He married his half sister, Ankhensenamun.
3. He died at 19.
4. After his death, his grandfather (King Amenhotep) succeeded the throne and married his newly widowed wife, Ankhensenamun.
5. His step mother was Queen Nefertiti.
6. 2 female stillborns are found in his tomb are his daughters with his chief wife Queen Ankhensenamun.
7. His mother is a concubine aka minor wife aka his father’s sister. (Complicated sungguh)
There you go! A litte fun facts for the day.